Suggest treatment when symptoms are extreme fatigue, weakness, shortness of breath, unsteadiness and bloating
Need to consult a Pulmonologist.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, you should consult a Pulmonologist to look for bronchitis.
Your symptoms (breathlessness, fatigue, weakness) are more suggestive of bronchitis.
I'd also suggest getting a PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) done.
PFT will not only diagnose bronchitis but it will also tell you about the severity of the disease and treatment is based on severity only.
You may need inhaled bronchodilators (Formoterol or Salmeterol) and inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) (Budesonide or Fluticasone).
Please let me know:
1. Have you ever undergone PFT?
2. Have you ever taken inhaled bronchodilator treatment?
Please let me know the answers of above-asked questions so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dry cough fatigue shortness of breath
- Dizziness nausea fatigue shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath and fatigue
- Shortness of breath lightheadedness fatigue
- Shortness of breath fatigue and weakness in both legs
- Cough fatigue shortness of breath
- Dizziness fatigue shortness of breath
- Symptoms of nausea immediately after eating shortness of breath dizziness chest pain extreme fatigue
- Fatigue shortness of breath feel unwell
- Having dizziness shortness of breath and extreme fatigue suggestions