Suggest treatment to subside painful stye kind of furuncle on the eyelash
I have a stye kind of furuncle on my eyelash which is painful.i had taken moxikind cv 625 as well as zoxan 500 2 tabs each respectively...but hardly any change....also had put zoxan eye drops but the effect is almost negligible...I am attaching a picture of my eyelash with the furuncle stye....pls advise the treatment.
Please attach a picture
I think you forgot to attach the pic,please do it.
More than all these tablets, warm compression for 10 minutes four times a day would help. Local application is much better than oral medicines in my opinion.
Let me look at picture.
Yes I had now attached the picture of the boil...kindly advise some remedy for it.
Warm compresses, continue MOXIKIND CV for a week
I see there is an small abscess under the follicle.
You continue the compresses and MOXIKIND CV for one week. It would subside sooner. If not you need get this drained by Ophthalmologist.
Dr. Suma Parinam
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for eye stye
- Treatment for furuncle on the knee
- Treatment and cure for furuncle
- Neosporin stye treatment
- What is the treatment for furuncle on thigh
- Stye on lower eyelid treatment
- Enzoflam in treatment of furuncle in ear
- Treatment for an internal stye
- Furuncle treatment near to eye
- Otc treatment for styes
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?