Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment to remove skin on top of the glans penis

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1852 Questions
My penis's foreskin is not fully moving down?is it normal ...or it will effect on my sex life or marriage life ( i mean to will it effect me of being father) and how should i uncover my penis head (i mean how should my mushroom could be seen and my foreskin will go back) Is it ok for having sex without moving fore skin?
Posted Mon, 17 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Tight foreskin can cause erection problem. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. For normal erection it is necessary for foreskin of penis to slide over glans penis. If it is not, it cause pain and erectile dysfunction. Skin on top of the glans penis can occur in 2 condition: Phimosis and Short phrenulum. Phimosis is treated by circumscision and short phrenulum is treated by Z Plasty operation. Operation is simple and last for only 10-15 Minutes in local anesthesia. Both of these condition can be addressed by plastic surgeon or general surgeon. Mild phimosis can be treated by regular stretching exercise, which can be advised after examination. If you are in Gurgaon/Delhi NCR you can meet me for examination and treatment guidance or meet nearby general surgeon. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor