Suggest treatment to remove bursitis in foot
Is surgical procedure the only option to remove bursitis ?
How long it will take him to recover and walk after the procedure
If bursa is painful surgical excision is treatment
I have studied your case.
If bursa is painful surgical excision is treatment.
If you want temporary relief intrabursal injection can be given which will give long term pain relief.
There may be recurrence of pain after injection.
Recovery may depend according to site and size,usually 2 to 3 weeks.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore bursitis in hips
- Iliopsoas bursitis treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain due to shoulder bursitis
- Ischiogluteal bursitis treatment
- Chronic hip bursitis treatment
- Ischial bursitis treatment
- Ultrasound treatment for bursitis
- Trochanteric bursitis physiotherapy treatment
- Big toe bursitis treatment
- Hip bursitis treatment