Suggest treatment to relieve itching in bumps in the scrotum in a patient with jock itch
To To continue the same Medication for 1 week
I have worked through your attached query in detail
It's good to hear from you that you are currently doing well on MEDICATIONS
it's advisable to continue the treatment for another 1 week and then review
Post your further queries if any
Oral antifungal agents will be helpful
In that case it's advisable to consider oral antifungal therapy for 2 weeks for prompt relief.
I generally prescribe oral pills of Terbinafine to my patients with such symptoms. Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications to you.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Jock itch cures treatment
- Jock itch treatment soframycin
- Is spectazole used in the treatment of jock itch ?
- Jock itch on scrotum
- Jock itch treatment
- Treatment and cure for jock itch infection
- Jock itch remedy and treatment
- Jock itch red bumps
- Is lotrisone used in the treatment of jock itch ?
- Prescription jock itch treatment