Suggest treatment to lower the elevated triglycerides in a person with high BP
Note: Someone advised to take 10ml of Apple Cider Vinegar twice daily for high BP. I am taking that since 2 weeks. Is that really helpful? Please reply.
Thanks in advance.
Reports are fine.
I have gone through your reports. They are fine except triglycerides which are elevated. Figures in bold are not abnormal.
For triglycerides and borderline LDL cholesterol, you should have a healthy lifestyle like:
1. Avoiding fatty, oily and high calorie diet.
2. Have low salt diet and monitor blood pressure regularly thrice a day for one week then once or twice a week. BP should not be persistently more than 140/90 mmhg.
3. Continue Telvas 40.
4. Regular exercises like brisk walking, jogging according your capacity at least 30 min a day and 5 days a week.
As far as Vinegar is considered, I don't think it's necessary in your case as you are already having medicine for it.
Claims to reduce BP, but no studies are available for it. So there is no additional use in your case.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
Dr. Sagar Makode,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest natural treatment for high bp
- Treatment and cure for high bp
- High bp treatment
- Suggest me diet or exercise to lower high bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp accompanied by headaches
- What is the treatment for high bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for high bp with stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for cough when on high bp medication
- Treatment and cure for Elevated triglycerides