Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment to increase sperm count

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Hi, We are trying to have a baby since last 7-8 months but no success. Done Semen test and stats are as follows: Volume : 2.5 ml Total Count: 25 Million/ml Mobility: Active: 25 Sluggish: 15 Non Motile: 60 Morphology: Normal: 60 Anbormal: 40 Can you prescribe solutions in ayurvedic? Also is their any exercise to increase sperm count? Please suggest.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Low sperm count Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The inability to conceive is mainly due to the low sperm count. There are no promising products or medications which help to have increased sperm count successfully. Anyway you can take ZINC, SELENIUM and CO-enzyme Q supplements which have shown some response. Protein powders available in market do have these elements in traces and taking them would help. I would recommend assisted reproductive techniques like ICSI intracytoplasmic sperm injection or IUI intrauterine insemination after sperm concentration technique. These techniques have better result. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor