Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment to increase heigt

Feb 2018
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 16001 Questions
Sir/mam I want to know the best product for increasing height specially Amway product and also give some useful tips for my growth and I m 18 year old and 5.5 is ma height
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: No known products are scientifically proved Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. How it would have been if some products were there the increase the height. There are no known products which actually can increase the height. Relaxed mind, good exercises and habits, a bit carefree lifestyle for your age may help indirectly. another most important factor to decide the height is hereditary. IF your parents are of this height , it may be difficult to achieve increases height. No Amway products are known or claim to increase the height as per my knowledge. Just follow the principals I mentioned, and as you are 18 years old, you can still have a better height. In fact the product usage can harm you in some form as many over the counter products contain ingredients which can affect hormonal balances, so better not to try and keep away from side-effects of such products.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor