Suggest treatment to get rid of pimples on face

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi doctor
I am getting pimples in my face continously. When i try medicines it all are tempravary. So i req u to provide a permanent soln. Also i req u to provide a seperate soap for face. And food items i have to use in future. Also i recomment u to provide a medicine to remive the dark spots. Also can i apply any fruits on my face weekly to get a better result
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
tea tree oil, acnelak

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the query and photograph.
Acne happens due to blockage of sebaceous glands.
It is very important to keep your face clean so as to keep the pores of sebaceous gland open.
You can use tea tree oil based face wash daily to wash your face.
While bathing use acnelak soap.
For acne marks a skin lightening cream like kojic acid can be used.
Apart from these also take steam on your face once a week. This will add on to the effects.
You can apply watermelon and tomato on your face.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 26 minutes later
Hi docter , thanks for the quick update, can u specify the name which will be available in medical shop for tea tree oil based face wash and acnetil soap, so that it ll be easy for me to get in the shops
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 days later
Brief Answer:
gorgeous face wash

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
You can buy gorgeous face wash and dermadew acne soap.
These are easily available.
Thank you