Suggest treatment to cure white heads behind the knee
Need more information+Picture
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic
I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query. I would like to gather some more information from you in order to be able to guide you better.
-Since how long have you been noticing them?Are they on both the sides or only on just one side?
-Does she has any symptoms associated with the lesions?
-Can you upload a clear digital picture?
She had it for three to four weeks now
I uploaded the two picturs already
This is molloscum contagiosum.
Molluscum contagiosum is an infection caused by a virus. Clinically the lesions present as pearly white dome shaped lesions with some of them having a central dent or pit.
Although the lesions may resolve on there own as well but that may not happen always, therefore as far as possible they should be treated. They may even spread to other sites by autoinoculation.
Various treatment methods are: Needle extraction, Chemical Cautery, ElectroCautery etc. Topical Imiquimod cream is a feasible option in small children because they usually do not allow extraction by needle or Cautery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for knee infection
- Treatment and cure for knee cyst
- Treatment and cure for knee pain
- Treatment and cure for Lump behind knee
- Treatment and cure for knee injury
- Treatment and cure for knees cramps
- Treatment and cure for Pain behind knee
- Treatment and cure for knee tendonitis
- Treatment and cure for knee osteoarthritis
- Treatment and cure for knee numbness