Suggest treatment to cure rashes on forehead

Excellent
Question
Hi

I am getting more rashes on my forehead. what I will do for that
Posted Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
click pictures and upload them

Detailed Answer:
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I would like to see the picture of rash you can click and upload them.
PCOD patients have higher chances of skin problems.
Also I would like to know if
- the rashes have any relation with periods?
- do they itch or ache?
In case they look like acne then just clean your face several times a day and you can apply clindamycin ointment.
If just a itchy patch of redness then apply lactocalamine lotion before sleeping at night and they will go themselves.
Just upload some pictures so that I can advise accordingly.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment to cure rashes on forehead 1 hour later
Hi,thanks.yes it is looks like acne n yes before periods I got more acne this time.And it is not itchy.So clindamycin ointment how many times I will apply?I am getting dark spot after that.what shiuld I spply to remove those black dpot.please check my pic and tell me

Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
acne related to PCOD

Detailed Answer:
Hello, yes they are acne and typically PCOD related as more often errupts just before periods.
These black spots will vanish away themselves in 2-3 months and don't try to pick them in an attempt to remove them as it will worsen the scar.

Just apply clindamycin two tomes a day on newly erupted pimples for 2-3 days.
But in case they worsen then visit your gynecologist so that she can prescribe you pills after examination so as to control PCOD disease process as a whole.
All the best