Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
185 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment to cure a skin bruise

Answered by
Dr. Raju A.T

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 4008 Questions

Posted on Thu, 10 Apr 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I meet with a road accident can u please tell me which ointment to apply so that my skin recover fast
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Bactroban Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. You can apply either BACTROBAN or PLACENTRIX for better healing of the wounds. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on