Suggest treatment to counter the loose motion side effects of Methamphetamine withdrawal?

Posted on Wed, 10 Jun 2015 in Drug Abuse
Question: how to control methamphetamine loose motion side effect
Answered by Dr. Neel Kudchadkar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take Imodium-AD or Bacid-LAC capsules for loose motions.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,

I am Dr. Neel Kudchadkar and you'll probably benefit from this advice.

The best way to counter the loose motion side effects of amphetamine withdrawal are to take Imodium AD capsules. Though I would suggest that
Bacid LAC capsules are better in the long run. I would ask you to take methamphetamine on time if you are taking it for ADHD. If not, then try
to stop your intake of this drug.

Thanks,
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Medical Consultant
Healthcaremagic
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar