Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment to conceive when having irregular periods

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 965 Questions
Hello i have been having irregular menstruation about six yrs ago it comes every other month and wen it does come it stays for a very long time like 3 weeks plus. Is m2-tone going to help me with my problem also i'm trying to get pregnant ......please help (desperate)
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

Though M-@ tone is helpful but it alone will not help you. It is an ayurvedic drug .
I will advise you to first get tested to know the cause before you take any drug.

I will advise you to get a Serum LH,FSH and TSH (hormones) done and also a pelvic sonography and follow up with me.

i will then be able to decide what to do.

Feel free to consult me directly


Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor