Suggest treatment to conceive when having irregular periods

Question
Hello i have been having irregular menstruation about six yrs ago it comes every other month and wen it does come it stays for a very long time like 3 weeks plus. Is m2-tone going to help me with my problem also i'm trying to get pregnant ......please help (desperate)
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
HI

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

Though M-@ tone is helpful but it alone will not help you. It is an ayurvedic drug .
I will advise you to first get tested to know the cause before you take any drug.

I will advise you to get a Serum LH,FSH and TSH (hormones) done and also a pelvic sonography and follow up with me.

i will then be able to decide what to do.

Feel free to consult me directly
http://bit.ly/drsombiswas

Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX