Suggest treatment to bring down the increased triglyceride levels to normal
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that these levels of triglycerides are really high.
For this reason, I recommend making some changes to his diet (avoid sugar or fatty food, increase food reach in omega 3 fatty acids) and start taking fenofibrate, in order to lower his cholesterol levels.
I would also recommend performing an abdominal ultrasound and some blood lab tests:
- complete blood count
- kidney and liver function tests
- lipase and amylase plasma levels.
The raise in Triglycerides does not seem to be related to the difficulty in swallowing.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of high triglycerides
- Triglycerides treatment homeopathy
- Homoeopathic treatment for cholestrol and triglycerides
- Treatment and cure for triglycerides diabetes
- Treatment of raised triglycerides
- Diabetic hypertension triglycerides what is treatment
- High triglycerides natural treatments
- Treatment of high triglyceride levels
- Treatment and cure for Increased triglyceride level
- Treatment and cure for Elevated triglycerides