Suggest treatment speech problem in a child
needs speech therapy
Thanks for writing to HealthcareMagic.
Adhd patients commonly present with speech problem. It is one of the symptoms of ADHD. Your child will need:
A) Medications to control and improve Adhd like Ritalin, which needs to be taken under medical supervision.
B) speech therapy is important and should be started. It should be accompanied with medicine, otherwise it is of minimal use.
Remember start treatment early, you can ensure good improvement. Delayed treatment is detrimental.
Wishing your child good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sinus problem
- Suggest treatment for gallbladder problem
- Suggest the treatment for erection problem
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for stomach ache in a child
- Suggest treatment for urethra problem
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Suggest treatment for gastric problem
- Child with systemic mastocytosis suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for acidity problem