Suggest treatment options for overactive bladder
More information required
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Please provide more information
Does your wife have a cystocoele? This is often due to a weak pelvic floor.
Does she have diabetes or any kidney disease which makes her pass more urine?
Has her urine been tested for any urinary infection?
If all these are negative it is due to a sensitive bladder and due to a hyperactive state which can be treated.
Please get back to me with the information to advise better
What surgery is the doctor considering?
What is the diagnosis made in her?
She will be helped by pelvic floor exercises and by Vesicare which decreases the overactivity of the bladder. If there is a urinary infection, that has to be treated.
You are welcome to get back to me with more queries if any.
Have a good day.
Thanks for the information.
So her problem is a cystocoele.
Tablet Vesicare may help her till she is to have surgery. She should try doing pelvic floor exercises . Urinary infection can worsen her symptoms and so be on the look out and treat early.
Do get back to me if you have any further queries.
Makes it easier.
Good, that eliminates the need for antibiotic.
She can use Vesicare and should practice pelvic floor exercises.
Please have your wife examined by a gynecologist to knnow whether any device inserted in the vagina, that would help her till she is ready for surgery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for overactive bladder syndrome
- Masturbation and overactive bladder
- Cortisone and overactive bladder
- Overactive bladder and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for overactive bladder
- Overactive bladder tablets
- Overactive bladder tickling
- Epilim overactive bladder
- Suggest alternative medicine of vesicare for overactive bladder problems
- Treatment and cure for overactive bladder