Suggest treatment of shooting pain in wrist
Reduced blood supply or nerve compression
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
With your description of symptoms , its better you need to visit doctor.
I can think of two possible causes, one nerve compression, which needs to be treated to reduce damage to nerve. Secondly reduced blood supply to hand could be from blood vessel block.
Rarely reduced blood supply to part of brain, so its better to visit doctor.
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
As mentioned below
Hi, thanks for follow up query.
Each part in our body is represented in brain in a systematic way. One of the rare cause for symptoms similar to tingling in hand is reduced blood supply to part of brain which controls hand.
Its a rare possibility but need to be examined.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for wrist pain
- What is the treatment for pain in wrist
- What is the treatment for painful swelling around wrist
- Is motrin used in the treatment of wrist pain ?
- Pain in left wrist redness on underside of wrist treatment
- Treatment for knuckle and wrist pain
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment to remove cyst on wrist
- Pain in ring finger knuckles palm wrist treatment
- Is voltaren used in the treatment of wrist pain ?