Suggest treatment maintain erection

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health
Question: I am a 22 year old male and recently I've noticed increasing loss of sex drive and an inability to maintain an erection. It is even hard for me to get (let alone retain) an erection even during sex with a partner. I have already gone through the list of possible factors and determined that it is the result of too much masturbation and viewing too much porn during the process (almost daily for past 3 years). How long will it take to recover from porn induced sexual dysfunction? Is there a fast or agressive way to treat it?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please go for sex therapy

Detailed Answer:
Hello
thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
Though masturbation is a safe self stimulation for sexual gratification. repeated and excessive practice may produce tolerance to the effect of dopamine release in pleasure centre so that feeling of pleasure becomes less and less . Similar is the case of porn watching. While it's use may help to produce variety and passion in love life, excessive use may reduce libido and interest in vaginal sex . There is no quick fix solution . Please get free testosterone level at 8 AM and blood sugar. you may need sessions of counseling to improve love life. it can be done on line as well on onlinesexsolutions.com.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa