Suggest treatment for yellow rough surface of teeth

Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S

Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Dental Health
Question: Please suggest to care my Teeth was rough and some yellow, black on top.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Enamel hypoplasia, decay, veneering, crown

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query.

As far the rough surface and yellowish color is concerned I have two possibilities either it can be enamel hypoplasia or flourosis. The other possibility that could cause black color and rough surface is decay. Consult a oral physician and get it ruled out.

Its difficult to come to a diagnosis based on the history without clinical examination. If you can upload the images I can suggest you the better.

Based on the diagnosis it can be managed accordingly with either veneering, tooth color restorations or crowns.

I hope my answer helps you. If any queries will be happy to help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari