Suggest treatment for yellow fluid leaking breast after replacing ruptured breast implant
It indicates infection.
Rare white blood cells indicate Infection, not due to routine bacteria, but due to rare ones.
Personally, I found incisions infected with rare bacteria like Mycobacteria species.You also should get tested for these rare bacteria. Acid fast staining is one option which detects these type of bacteria.
Pending Culture report, I prescribe Antibiotic like Clindamycin capsule 600mg thrice daily along with Linezolid tablet to my patients with similar complaints.
Thorough debridement of the wound, regular dressing should be done.
Suturing should be done only after the discharge has stopped completely.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The rash has no relation to the infection.
The rash has no link to the infection.
It looks like a separate skin condition.
Please consult a Dermatologist and get examined clinically .
I saw rash in few individuals who are taking Antibiotics.If you are not taking any Antibiotic, then it is a pure Dermatological problem.
Hope I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Costochondritis after breast implants
- Ecstasy after breast implants
- Pinching after breast implants
- Fluid around breast implant
- Breast implants after breastfeeding
- Leaking breast implants side effects
- After breast implants surgery
- Pain after breast implants
- Blurry vision after breast implants
- Massage after breast implants