Suggest treatment for yeast infection on penis
Allergic reaction ,take treatment
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
From the description you have provided,it looks like you have developed some allergic reaction over the penile region .Sorry but none of the medicines you have mentioned would help in your case .
Wash the affected area with lukewarm saline water twice daily.
I usually advise such patients to mix and apply clotrimazole cream with a topical steroid cream like cortisone.Alternatively, a preparation like candid b cream can also help but it is available as a prescription drug .
Take some oral antihistamines like Benadryl or levocetrizine along to relieve the associated itching and allergy .
You might need a course of oral antifungals if the lesion still tends to persist or increase.
Hope it helps
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for uti and yeast infection
- Suggest treatment for chronic penile yeast infection
- Azo yeast infection treatment
- Treatment for resistant yeast infection
- Suggest treatment for vaginal yeast infection
- Suggest treatment for persistent yeast infection
- Vaginal yeast infections treatments
- Yeast infection treatment
- Metronidazole for yeast infection treatment
- Yeast infection treatment dripping