Suggest treatment for wrist pain
I am able to rotate it normally without any pain/stress and carry-on normal house-hold chores, but when I bend it upto a certain angle (say 60-90 degrees) & put pressure on it then it pains (in between moderate to high level of intensity of pain.)
What could be reason for it & how can I get relieved from it ?
Thank you for query.
I read your message. wrist pain can be due to Sprain, Strain, Trauma,
In your case it may be sprain, Apply hot packs also.Stop exercising for few days.
You can use Tab ULTRACET twice daily for 4 days with Sumo spray for local application.These medications are available with doctor's prescription.
If pain is persistant, then get an x-ray wrist and consult an orthopedician.
Get back to me if any query
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for wrist pain after putting cast for injury
- Running throbbing wrist pain
- Treatment and cure for wrist pain
- Wrist pain that comes and goes
- Is motrin used in the treatment of wrist pain ?
- Wrist pain cardiac stroke
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Treatment for knuckle and wrist pain
- Hand injury wrist pain any suggestions
- Is voltaren used in the treatment of wrist pain ?