Suggest treatment for wound on the leg after a fall

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: hi i had my leg amputated below the knee, well without protection i fell on my bad leg and put a hole in the bottom about size of a half dollar. ok im really having a problem getting it to close up,this winter well make it around 3 years when it happened,still hasennt healled up yet.is thier a cream i could use to help it heal faster
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can use FHEAL ointment.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,You can use FHEAL ointment from Lupin pharma,it will help you to heal your wound.If you are not getting any help from this than you should go for debridement and secondary closure.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal