Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of nicotine
Get done PFT first.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Yes, your confusion is right.
All these symptoms are due to cigarette cessation.
But ar the same time breathlessness on exertion is characteristic feature of smoking related lung damage.
So to rule out this confusion better to consult pulmonologist and get done clinical examination of respiratory system and PFT (pulmonary function test).. PFT will not only diagnose bronchitis but it will also tell you about severity of the disease and treatment is based on severity only.
You may need inhaled bronchodilator and inhaled corticosteroids (ICS).
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vicodin withdrawal symptoms and treatment
- Severe nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Suggest treatment for acute withdrawal symptoms of codeine
- Treatment and cure for withdrawal symptoms
- Nicotine addiction withdrawal symptoms
- Nicotine withdrawal symptoms bradycardia
- Treatment and cure for depo withdrawal symptoms
- Geodon withdrawal symptoms treatment
- Treatment and cure for acute withdrawal symptom
- Treatment and cure for caffeine withdrawal symptoms