Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Tramadol
It may last upto two weeks after discontinuation
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
First of regarding sleeplessness without tramadol is common withdrawal symptoms and may persist for upto two weeks after the last dose although majority of patients do not report any withdrawal symptoms after two weeks of discontinuation.
In very rare case the withdrawal symptoms may continue upto one month but that is extremely rare with tramadol.
Although the colitis and allergy may be coincidence but considering the stress level in last one month, the possibility of flare due to stress is more likely. Since both alllergy and colitis related immunologically there is possibility of common cause for their emergence.
The solution for current situation can be as follows.
1. Mild pain killer like paracetamol which is safe for kidney and can be taken on as needed basis.
2. Sleeping pill for short duration.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Thanks and regards
Dr Ashok Kumar
One more question, please. Can you buy paracetamol OTC or does this require a prescription.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vicodin withdrawal symptoms and treatment
- Suggest treatment for acute withdrawal symptoms of codeine
- Treatment and cure for withdrawal symptoms
- Treatment and cure for depo withdrawal symptoms
- Tramadol addiction withdrawal symptoms
- Withdrawal symptoms from tramadol
- Geodon withdrawal symptoms treatment
- Treatment and cure for acute withdrawal symptom
- Treatment and cure for caffeine withdrawal symptoms
- Tramadol withdrawal symptoms duration