Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Stelazine
Hello, and thanks for your question.
I would resume taking Stelazine 1mg now, and talking with your prescribing doctor about how to taper off carefully. You need to reduce the dose slowly to avoid symptoms of withdrawal. This should be done under the close supervision of a physician. This is the approach I would take.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vicodin withdrawal symptoms and treatment
- Treatment and cure for alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Suggest treatment for acute withdrawal symptoms of codeine
- Treatment and cure for withdrawal symptoms
- Treatment and cure for depo withdrawal symptoms
- Treatment and cure for spice withdrawal symptoms
- Geodon withdrawal symptoms treatment
- Treatment and cure for acute withdrawal symptom
- Treatment for withdrawal symptoms of elocon cream
- Treatment and cure for caffeine withdrawal symptoms