Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone
Hello, and thanks very much for your premium question.
First, let me congratulate you on making the decision to stop taking an addictive substance. If you can power through, this is one of the best things you can do for your health in the long-term. So you should be congratulated!
It takes hydrocodone about 5 days to be metabolized out of the body once you have stopped taking it. This means that day 6 is the first day of this dug being absent from your system. Two years of use means your body has habituated to it, and it will take some time for your body to adjust to this new normal. In my experience with this, it can take anywhere from an additional 1-2 weeks for your energy to perk up again. I would wait another 7 days and see how you're feeling. Let me know how it goes, and we can work together on this. For the time being, stay hydrated, eat healthy, get plenty of sleep, and continue to stay away from the hydrocodone. Stay strong!
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me at my direct link below. It would be my pleasure to be your personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States. For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, or individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: XXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vicodin withdrawal symptoms and treatment
- Treatment and cure for alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Suggest treatment for acute withdrawal symptoms of codeine
- Treatment and cure for withdrawal symptoms
- Treatment and cure for depo withdrawal symptoms
- Treatment and cure for spice withdrawal symptoms
- Geodon withdrawal symptoms treatment
- Treatment and cure for acute withdrawal symptom
- Treatment and cure for caffeine withdrawal symptoms
- Hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms