Suggest treatment for whiteheads on nose
note: I haven't tried any scrub as of now.
Thanks for the query to hcm,
The best way to remove whiteheads is to apply night cream overnight and then use a tweezer along the nose head and remove them one by one. The idea is basically to squeeze them out as no other technique or creams have been more effective in this regard.
you may use Olay Natural White All in One Fairness Night Cream at night and then the next morning take steam over face for 10 minutes and then apply the tweezers to allow opening of pores and then just wipe with clean towel. Once done apply a cold towel over the face/ area for 15 min to reduce the inflammation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause and treatment of acne and frequent whiteheads
- Is microgestin fe 1 / 20 used in the treatment of whiteheads ?
- Itchy whiteheads on the arm and elbow causes and treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Suggest treatment for nose deviation
- Suggest treatment for blocked nose
- Whiteheads on the nose treatment
- Is bactrim ds used in the treatment of whiteheads ?
- Is vibramycin used in the treatment of whiteheads ?