• question-icon

Suggest treatment for white cyst on the inside edge of lower lip

Posted on Thu, 2 Jun 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: HCME3302
To Dr. XXXXXXX Hanif
1) I don't know whether I'll really be able to follow the fasting therapy by Valter Longo , for the moment I've taken some adjustment in my alimentary behaviour thanks to which I've lost around kg. 4 in 6 months ( most probably in 2 months ) decreasing from kg. 69 to the present kg. 65 , browsing on internet I've discovered that my fit weight is around kg. 61 , I'm tall around cm. 166,5 , unfortunately I don't know how to avoid decreasing further when I'll have finally got my fit weight can you suggest me anything about it ?
2) Can I eat garlic ? Is it good or bad for my liver ?
3) What does it mean the white cyst that I have in my mouth just behind my lower lip , nearby my right cheek ? Should I worry about it ? Will it ever vanish ?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Garlic is good for you. Follow instructions for oral care.

Detailed Answer:
I warmly Welcome you once more here at my virtual clinic HCM. Your trust in our services is the reason for us to be here for your help online. I have carefully reviewed all the details in your case and can well realize your health concerns.

Well, I am glad about your diet plans that have caused some benefits in your case. I think you can skip the Fasting therapy especially if this seems to be difficult for you to follow. The reason is you have got good results with this diet plan you are on right now.

Regarding ideal body weight and Body Mass Index I want to congratulate you on this ideal weight achievement. According to your age height and weight your BMI should be between 18 and 25. In simple words your body weight should be between 55 to 65 kg. You don't need to reduce your weight anymore. For that, keep a chart of your energy (Caloric) input on daily basis. You have to maintain 1800-2200 Calories in order to maintain this ideal weight range as aforementioned.

GARLIC is best for your body as a whole and your liver in special. It is detoxifying agent and keeps the body clean of the impurities. In this regard it helps liver in liver's natural detoxification process. It is full of nutrients and helps reducing bad cholesterol, increasing good cholesterol, keeping blood pressure in normal range. It also have many other benefits. But I will remain more focused on your query about liver.

White patch on the lip seems to be cold sore and yes---it will vanish if this isn't too much long over there. Because sometimes, Leuloplakia is a lesion on the buccal (mouth) mucosa, that may lead to cancer of mouth. So you need to apply ORAGEL or SOMOGEL on the lesion and keep for 5 min, then rinse with tap water. Keep a gargle with Lukewarm saline water many times a day. Keep oral hygiene. Take plenty of clean drinking water. Keep balanced and healthy diet without any junk foods. Avoid instant energy drinks. Keep an active lifestyle. Sometimes a spiked tooth also cause such oral lesions. Also go for a dental checkup for thorough oral health.

Hope it helps. Please feel free to contact me anytime directly from my profile if you need further assistance.

Regards!
DR.HANIF'
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Muhammad Hanif