Suggest treatment for white bumps on face that resemble acne

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I still continue to get white bumps on my face that resemble acne. I've tried all the leading acne medicines and none have had any effect regardless of duration of use. I do smoke and I do not drink a lot of caffeine, maybe a soda a week if that. Any ideas on what to use or stop using ? I exercise regularly and try to wash my face 3 times a day when I can. Still can't rid of this. Itsnonlynon my cheeks and forehead. Not very noticeable but they are there.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Adapalene

Detailed Answer:

I would like to have a look at the lesions you have.

If possible please upload images of the lesions with better resolution.

Have you been exposed to any chemicals or vapors of chemicals ?
Are you on any medications for long?

Have you tried Adapalene acne ointment. As this is the best medication available in the market for now. A combination of Adapalene with Clindamycin is the best.

Waiting for your reply,