Suggest treatment for white bumps on face that resemble acne

Question
I still continue to get white bumps on my face that resemble acne. I've tried all the leading acne medicines and none have had any effect regardless of duration of use. I do smoke and I do not drink a lot of caffeine, maybe a soda a week if that. Any ideas on what to use or stop using ? I exercise regularly and try to wash my face 3 times a day when I can. Still can't rid of this. Itsnonlynon my cheeks and forehead. Not very noticeable but they are there.
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Adapalene

Detailed Answer:

I would like to have a look at the lesions you have.

If possible please upload images of the lesions with better resolution.

Have you been exposed to any chemicals or vapors of chemicals ?
Are you on any medications for long?

Have you tried Adapalene acne ointment. As this is the best medication available in the market for now. A combination of Adapalene with Clindamycin is the best.

Waiting for your reply,