Suggest treatment for wheezing,fever abd blocked nose in a child
Please advise medication and nebulization schedule and dosage.
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
You are giving the right dose of levosalbutamol.
I would generally recommend the same dose of respule to be nebulised every 3 hours fir next one or two daystill the cough and wheezing settles.
However if your daughter has had repeated wheezing in the past, it is better to
A) do allergy testing to find out what is the trigger so that you can avoid.
B) she may need prevention therapy with monteleukast 5mg daily in the evening . If that is not improving her condition she may need preventive inhalers
Wishing her good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Nose block
- Suggest treatment for sever cold and blocked nose
- Suggest treatment for nose deviation
- Suggest treatment for fever with cold and blocked nose
- Suggest treatment for blocked nose
- Treatment for childs blocked nose and snoring
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Treatment of nose block in children
- Treatment for blocked nose
- Suggest treatment for blocked ears