Suggest treatment for wheat and egg food allergy

Nephrologist
Question
I have nausea almost every day. It comes on suddenly and must vomit at once. However, vomiting doesn't always occur. I did a stomach per scope recently. I am sensitive to wheat and allergic to eggs and chicken.
where do I go now, I am presently keeping a food log.
I am on some medications at present time.
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Change of Medications

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for the query

I am happy your doctors have done a thorough job in finding out the possible causes for your food allergy. This is how you go about it

1. Continue to keep a food log
2. Zofer is not adequate, in order to prevent nausea I recommend that you use Tab pantoprazole with domperidone twice daily before food for 15 days then once daily then on. It will prevent nausea and vomiting
3. Avoid caffeine, spicy food items, milk and milk products
4. Please check your s creatinine and liver function test, altered liver and kidney function are some of the systemic causes for nausea and vomiting
5. Eat on time, i recommend smaller 4-5 meals a day rather than 3 heavy meals for you.

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me

I wish you good health and a speedy recovery