Suggest treatment for weight loss
This is XXXX. From past one year my weight has increased too much though there not much changes in my food habits. I gained almost 7 kgs. I am trying to reduce my weight. Can u kindly suggest me a proper diet plan?
PLease, report your weight and height to me as well.
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this increased weight. Weight is best evaluated with respect to height. I kindly suggest you provide these details to me for a personalized and helpful response. Also, what do you do fro a living? Have you been feeling more tired than usual?
I hope to hear from you and promise to respond as soon as possible. I wish you well.
Please, your weight is just fine for your height!
I have reviewed your information fully and computed your BMI. Though you might have put on weight, your BMI of 23.8 is ideal and that is what we encourage our clients to aim at. I will not want to encourage means to drop any more weight but would also advice that you shouldn’t put on extra weight. To do so, a healthy diet consisting in much vegetables, fruits, roughage, minimal alcohol, low in fats and oils should be adopted. Also, stay active by exercising often and taking advantage to walk whenever possible.
This is good enough. Loosing weight is something I will not encourage at this time. I hope this helps you know the increased weight in no way makes you less healthier but puts you right where you should really want to be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Weight loss
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods and weight loss
- Suggest treatment for weight loss
- Hypothyroidism treatment weight loss
- Thyroid treatment weight loss
- Suggest treatment for weight loss and is crisanta safe
- Hcg treatments for weight loss
- Eximia weight loss treatment
- What treatment is suggested for weight loss
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and weight loss