Suggest treatment for weight loss
exercise and diet
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
To reduce your body weight you need to reduce your calorie intake and do regular exercise 30 minutes per day at least 05 days in week.
Usually 1800 Kcal reducing diet is advised. However a proper diet chart from a dietitian would be more useful. You should adhere to your diet and exercise programme sincerely, otherwise on discontinuation or interruption you will regain lost weight. Setting an initial weight-loss goal of 10% over 6 months is a realistic target.
Drugs also helps ,if you don't get desired result with life-style modification.
Appetite-suppressing drugs, or anorexiants:-
Sibutramine was the only available anorexiant approved by the U.S.
Peripherally Acting Medications:-
These are all prescription drugs. You need to Consult your doctor to have a suitable regime in your case.
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Weight loss
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods and weight loss
- Suggest treatment for weight loss
- Hypothyroidism treatment weight loss
- Thyroid treatment weight loss
- Suggest treatment for weight loss and is crisanta safe
- Hcg treatments for weight loss
- Eximia weight loss treatment
- What treatment is suggested for weight loss
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and weight loss