Suggest treatment for weight gain only in lower abdominal area
I can see that you are very frustrated by what is probably a very genetic profile. First, what type of exercises are you doing I would ask myself. I would try targeted lower abdominal exercises and if you have a trainer perhaps he/she may help you with those. One of the exercises is to lay flat on the floor (hard) with your knees bent. Then tuck your tummy in close to the floor, a tummy tuck we call it. Just use your stomach muscles and pull your lower abdomen up and hold for awhile and then lower again. Do about 30 of these every day. Then stand straight and tall, use first one arm and then the next. Take your arm and feeling you stomach stretch reach for the ceiling and bend slightly to the opposite side, never bounce. Hold, relax and do the other side. Leg Lifts -lay on floor, raise both legs 6 inches up until you feel a strain and then slowly let your legs down. Repeat for at least 10 reps or as many as you can. Do these every other day.
And, since belly fat is metabolically active unlike white fat anywhere else in the body you want to get rid of it. So, cut down on saturated fat, eliminate trans fat and watch your cholesterol no more than 3 eggs per week without knowing lipid/blood sugar levels. Oh and you have heard the ole' saying of a "beer gut" it is true, alcohol is bad for belly bulge. Great talking with you. Come back to HCM sometime soon! XXXXXXX Shattler, M.S.,RDN Oh, and please write back if you don't understand or would like a clarification on my answer. Have a great day!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cortisol and weight gain treatment
- Hyperparathyroidism and weight gain treatment
- What treatment do you suggest to gain weight
- Suggest treatment for weight gain due to hypothyroidism
- Weight gain after taking steroid treatment for allergy suggestive treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for weight gain
- Suggest treatment to gain weight and for bad breath
- Suggest treatment for weight gain due to hysterectomy
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Suggest treatment to gain weight