Suggest treatment for watery lumps on the foreskin
Suspect the old injury be the cause; due to scar tissue
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Blisters around the genital region always raises questions pointing towards herpes, and so I am sure your doctors would have checked for herpes multiple number of times.
But if at all your doctors are sure there are no STD's to diagnose, then I suspect the previous frenulum injury to be the cause for the blisters. Scar tissue that forms on most wounds is predisposed to the development of blisters, and this could very well be the reason for the blisters.
In my opinion, the only solutions are:
You could speak to your doctor about the same, as any friction can easily cause blisters. I hope you find my response helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help.
Either only removal of scar tissue or circumcision
Hello once again sir.
It would be best not to pop it sir, as it can cause increased vulnerability to produce more scar tissue and also to infections, so please do avoid popping it.
Yes sir, in my opinion either a modification to the frenulum to remove the scar tissue and the damaged tissue or a circumcision are the only options we have left sir.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for cracks on penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for itching foreskin of penis
- Suggest treatment for foreskin that is attached to the penis
- Suggest treatment for tight penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for tight foreskin
- Suggest treatment for infection in penis foreskin after circumcision
- Suggest treatment for infections of the penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for tight penis foreskin leading to infection
- Suggest treatment for unretractable foreskin