Suggest treatment for watery eyes
My Son is just 5 years and he use to get water from the eyes while watching the television and hence we visited the Vassan Eye care and got to see that my son got eye sight with the following details
SPH- - 0.50
AXIS- 20 degrees
VISION - 6/6P
SPH - NULL
AXIS - 160 degres
VISION - 6/6P
My question is whether is this a normal sight or its on a pretty high side
Can you let us know some tips to overcome this sight for my child
Can you suggest food as well (We are Non Veg)
He is having simple refractive error.
Welcome to Health care magic
I reviewed the history.
Your son is having refractive error in the form of myopic astigmatism. The refractive error is minimal and it is not on the higher side hence no need to worry.
But he requires spectacles for correction of the refractive error.
The refractive error tends to change rapidly in children because of growth of the eye ball. Hence he requires eye examination frequently atleast once in a year and correction or change of the spectacles according to the refractive error.
He needs food rich in vitamin A for better growth of the eye. Green leafy vegetables, carrot and fish are good in vitamin A. He needs to avoid watching television from near and atleast a distance of 6 feet or more should be maintained while watching television.
Hope the information is helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for eye strain
- Suggest treatment for dialated eyes
- Treatment for watery eyes
- Eyes are red and painful suggest treatment
- Eye pain with swelling suggest treatment
- Twitching in eyes suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for dry eyes
- What is the treatment for watery eyes
- Suggest treatment for cough and watery eyes
- Suggest treatment for burning in eyes
- History of cataract. Diagnosed with ocular rosecea. Eyes are bloodshot,...
- Inner side of left side is swollen. Having headache and feeling sick....
- Have blurred vision. Got blood in stool. Anything serious?
- Suffering from chronic anxiety and BP is high. Should I be worried about...
- Fell down, got some damage in retina. Having diarrhoea, sore neck. Can I...
- Diagnosed with keratoconous and advised for a corneal transplant...
- Diabetic. Eyes are blurry. Seeing things one on another. What to do?
- Child's eyes are not conjugated and looking at things normally. Is it...
- White sticky liquid comes out from the corner of eyes. What kind of...
- Seeing a spot which moves with eye movements. What could this be?