Suggest treatment for watery eyes and dry lips
My right eye is constantly tearing and sore, my lips are really dry and my upper and lower jaw (or gums) get very sore. I've been to primary care doctor, dentists, eye doctors, ENT doctor and allergist. I don't know where to go now. XXXXXXX
Rule out autoimmune disorders.
Thank you for your query.
1. If you have no allergies on testing, get an autoimmune work up done by a General Medicine (MD) Specialist or a Rheumatologist.
2. With the above symptoms, local problems with the lacrimal (tear) glands and the salivary glands must be checked for.
3. Autoimmune disorders such as early Sjogren's /Sicca Syndrome and Systemic Lupus Erythymatosus (SLE ) should be ruled out.
4. Upload the test results including your allergy tests here for discussion further treatment options.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dry eyes symptoms treatment
- Treatment for dry eyes
- Treatment for watery eyes
- Dry eyes causes and treatment
- Severe dry eye treatment
- What is the treatment for watery eyes
- Suggest treatment for dry eyes
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for cough and watery eyes
- Chronic dry eye treatment