Suggest treatment for warts on penis
Genital warts are a sexually transmitted infection
Welcome to healthcaremagic
I have reviewed your photograph and yes you are having genital warts.
It is a sexually transmitted infection. There are chances that your partner has been infected with warts and you contracted the infection from her.
You need to consult a dermatologist and get them removed by cauterisation either chemical or electric.
Solid lesions favour warts while fluid filled blisters favour herpes
Are these lesions solid or fluid filled blisters? They seem to be solid. Once the warts are completely treated then there will be minimal chances of you passing of the infection to your wife.
Go for ELISA test for Herpes virus infection
If the lesions are fluid filled then there is high possibility of it being herpesvirus infection. To confirm the diagnosis you can undergo a blood test: Ig G and Ig M for herpes virus 1 and herpes virus 2. This will confirm your infection.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of subungual warts ?
- Suggest treatment for palmar warts
- Oral treatment for warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Suggest treatment for itcy skin warts
- Treatment of anul warts
- Genital warts treatment penis head