Suggest treatment for wart on toe
I am having some growth on side of my toe. Its not painful nor itchy. I got it earlier. Then with nail cutter and hands i made it rub and removed. It came out like skin or scale or dead skin peaces with little blood around 2 months back to half but not from inside. Now again it came out. No bleeding. Uniform border. No pain. Is it corn or wart or melanoma. The growth is not much since last 15 days almost nill. So is it a wart or corn or melanoma.
Plantar wart. Topical keratolytic liquid or Cryotherapy
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I am dr.kakkar(dermatologist). I have gone through your query and i have noted your concern.
The images seem to suggest that it is a wart.
I suggest you to use a keratolytic solution e.g salicylic acid+lactic acid solution (Duofilm liquid) once daily at night for a few days. With this treatment modality the warts bearing skin would gradually soften and come off in a few days.
Alternatively you may get it freezed with liquid nitrogen spray i.e cryotherapy. Freezing would destroy the wart bearing skin which would blister and peel off. You may visit a dermatologist in your region for cryotherapy.
salicylic acid and lactic acid keratolytic preparations
Its definitely not a melanoma. You may use either duofilm liquid or salactin paint once daily at night. Both of these are salicylic acid and lactic acid keratolytic preparations.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Treatment and cure for viral warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of subungual warts ?
- Suggest treatment for palmar warts
- Oral treatment for warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Suggest treatment for itcy skin warts
- Treatment of anul warts
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body