Suggest treatment for wart on penis
This is a wart!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
This very much looks like a genital wart which is caused by a virus. I will like to know whether you are sexually active or not. This is normally treated initially by applying a solution to dissolve it. In extreme cases, surgery may be needed but it is not always the case.
I hope to hear back from you and promise to return to you as soon as I hear back from you. Also, feel free to ask for more clarifications if you need them.
Have you ever been sexually active before?
This solution is available on prescription only. Have you been sexually active in the past?
I wish you well.
Maybe but not certain you gave her!
IT is a possibility but not certain. I will like that you get this to attention of her treating doctor.
I wish you well and keep me updated!
GEt it examined!
I will like that you get tested for this so that we can talk with laboratory support. For now, it is a highly probable suspicion but we can never be 100% certain.
Let me know what the results turn out to be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of subungual warts ?
- Suggest treatment for palmar warts
- Oral treatment for warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Suggest treatment for itcy skin warts
- Treatment of anul warts
- Genital warts treatment penis head