Suggest treatment for wart on lower lip
from past 4 weeks I have one small wart in my lower lips.
it is of the same size (not growing) there is no pain.
Is there any thing to worry about.
Thanks & Regards
need not to worry much.
thanks for your query.
the warts are usually viral in origin, most commonly human papilloma virus.
you are presently on steroid inhalation medication. such medications may slightly increase the chances of viral infections.
it is a good sign that your wart has not increased in size or number since then.
you should consult a dermatologist for this. he/she will completely treat it. there are many methods to treat a wart like cryo-therapy, chemical cautery or electrical cautery etc.
please feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of subungual warts ?
- Suggest treatment for palmar warts
- Wart on lower lip
- Oral treatment for warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Suggest treatment for itcy skin warts
- Treatment of anul warts