Suggest treatment for warm sensation on palm and feet of a 6 year old
Kindly check her temperature by thermometer
Welcome to the HCM
I understand your concerns but don't worry. Kindly check her axillary temperature by a clinical thermometer. In case it's higher than 100 degrees Fahrenheit which suggests fever, you may give her Syp. Acetaminophen. Repeat the dose at 6-8 hours interval if fever persists.
Most of the fevers in this age group are due to self limiting viral illnesses. They usually improve over a days with only symptomatic management.
In case, your child seems to have any other symptoms, do contact us.
Hopefully this will help you.
Most likely due to environmental temperature
Don't worry. If the body temperature is 98 degrees Fahrenheit, then you should not be worried about just warm hands and feet. It's perfectly normal in warm environment. Just keep her well hydrated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for skin burn on feet
- Suggest treatment for difficulty in walking and sweaty feets
- Suggest treatment for edema feet
- Suggest treatment for callus under the feet
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on feet
- Suggest treatment for tingling and hotcold sensation in feet
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful large bumps of feet
- Suggest treatment for painful feet inspite of being diabetic
- Have black patches on feet suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen legs and feet
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?