Suggest treatment for walking difficulty when suffering from brain tumor

Question
my father in law has been diagnosted brain tumuor.steriotactic biopsy was done on 25th april .result was negetive.
recently he was facing slightly problem in walking.doctor has prescribed eption 100 3 times a day for one month and repeat mri.
can u suggest is the treatment is going in right direction.
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please upload the biopsy report and MRI SCAN.

Detailed Answer:
HI SIR,

I have read your query and understand your concern,

I strongly recommend you to get an MRI SCAN AT THE EARLIEST,since a delay in diagnoses can affect the prognosis in case of brain tumors.

Any brain tumor has to be clearly assessed regarding its histology and extent and location in the brain for designing the treatment protocol.

Any walking difficulty should be aggressively managed with MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM APPROACH.Eptoin alone will not help.

Your Current treatment plan is not heading in a right direction in my opinion.

I request you to upload the stereotactic biopsy report in your follow up query.

Thank you,
Awaiting your uploads.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for walking difficulty when suffering from brain tumor 46 hours later
I hav done mri nw ....4 months back when at first it was diagnosed the size was 2 cm ( acc to mri at that time)....nd nw the size is 2cm.

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NEED EXACT DETAILS OF TUMOR HISTOLOGY.

Detailed Answer:
thanks for writing back,
i need the complete report of MRI and biopy.
it is difficult to predict the outcome on size alone,
please come up with more possible ,available health reports of your father in law,
awaiting your reports,
thank you
take care