Suggest treatment for vomiting sensation along with fever and cold
Thanks for posting the query
Do you have throat pain?
As the fever is persisting only since yesterday need not worry much, it would be just a viral flu. Symptomatic treatment would be enough.
You can continue panadol 650mg thrice a day for 2 more days. Tab. Allegra(fexofenidine) 2 times a day for cough and cold. Take Tab. Pan DSR or Emeset 4mg 15 minutes before food, this will help in decreasing the vomiting sensation.
Steam inhalation would help reducing the symptom of cold.
Have lot of fluids, avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
If the fever still persists for more than 3 days then you'll have to get investigated to rule out possible infections.
Any issue do follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have headache and vomiting sensation suggest medications
- Vomiting sensation with fever and headache any infection
- Fever headache vomiting sensation causes in adults
- Suggest treatment for tiredness and vomiting sensation
- Constipation vomitting sensation pain in upper stomach suggest
- Suggest treatment for fever and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for vomiting sensation during pregnancy
- Vomiting sensative to sound low fever
- Fever and vomit sensation
- 39 weeks pregnant vomiting sensation dizziness suggestions