Suggest treatment for vomiting, fatigue and dizziness

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: What medical conditions can these symptoms indicate: sudden vomiting , pressure and pain in the chest and lung area, blood in the stool when constipated, blood in the nose wind blowing, and serious fatigue and some dizziness.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Sudden onset of chest pain associated with vomiting warrants that a cardiac cause such as IHD (Ischemic heart disease) be excluded primarily. A baseline EKG should at least be done, ideally during the onset of such pain. An ETT can be planned if changes are found or other risk factors are positive.

Constipation, hard stool passage can erode the mucosa and cause bleeding streaks. Stool softeners should be used with adequate fluid intake. If it persists then a stool routine exam plus for ova and parasites should be done.

In the epistaxis (bleeding from nose ) local examination to look for bleed from an area called Little's area rich in vessels should be looked for.

The fatigue and dizziness can be associated with a number of conditions and one cant pinpoint them to a certain diagnosis. On clinical examination and blood work these can be correlated with conditions like Anemia. Complete blood count and basic metabolic panel can be advised in this regard.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil