Suggest treatment for vomiting, cough and sneezing in a child

Dr. Diptanshu Das

Pediatrician

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in Child Health
Question: My baby is 5+ months old, he is doing 1-2 times vomiting per day (evening/night) after feeding with cough. He is having very mild cough and ocassional sneeze. There is no running nose. I am giving him Domistal Suspension. Can you please suggest mild medicine for cough which is suitable for 4.5 Kg baby (5+ months).
Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Medicine mentioned

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

Some cough and cold due to viral infection is normal for a child of this age. You can give the baby Monair LC Kid Syr. 2.5 ml once daily for next few days. Domstal can be given for vomiting. Ondansetron is a better medicine than Domstal and can be given as an alternative.

Let me know if I could help further.