Suggest treatment for vomiting, bloating and belching
Kidney function normalization > CT and then Gastro consultation.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Noted the history related to your Mother/69 - CKD - loss of appetite, vomiting, bloating and belching - ultrasound shows few prominent peri-pancreatic lymph node and enlarged spleen - pancreas normal, bilateral chronic renal parenchymal disease - advised CT -
Out of visiting the Gastro or to go for CT:
I think first all, to get the kidney function tests, if increased to get them corrected first as the symptoms of nausea, vomiting, belching and bloating may be due to deranged kidney functions.
Whichever appointment you would get first out of Gastro consultation or CT scan of abdomen.
If CT scan is done first, Gastroenterologist will be helped better.
I hope this answers your query with proper reasoning.
Lymph nodes as you may know are the lymphoid tissue a part of the lymphatic system. This is a different vascular system draining the lymph from the tissues.
Peri-pancreatic means around the pancreas.
Commonest reason of enlargement is infection in the drainage area, other being due to cancer secondaries from the drainage areas.
Ultrasonography and preferably CT scan may in some cases tell us the cause whether infection or cancer. CT scan also helps to locate the primary source if enlargement in some cases, hence advised.
As seen in the reports the deranged kidney function is the major contributory factor for the symptoms hence you should see the Nephrologist first.
I hope this answers and explains to your satisfaction.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bleching and bloating
- Suggest treatment to stop vomiting
- Suggest treatment for bloating with dizziness and headaches
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and weakness
- Feeling bloated vomiting watery stool treatment
- Suggest treatment for flatulence and belching
- Suggest treatment for nocturnal vomiting
- Suggest treatment for bloating and constipation
- Suggest treatment for stomach bloating