Suggest treatment for vomiting and food poisoning
Let it run its course!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I have reviewed this information fully and it sounds more of food intolerance or intoxication. Either condition doesn't require further treatment with antibiotics. As the ingested foods gets out of the system, all will soon get better. There is no need for further specialised care by a vet.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and details if need be.
Try Ranitidine for the sensitive stomach!
Hi and thanks for this precision.
If there is a possible sensitive stomach, I will suggest that you give him ranitidine. This will help relief the sensitivity and allow the dog to eat better.
I wish you well.
I will suggest that you take him to the veteran!
While am more optimistic at this point about his recovery, it is taking a little longer than I would have imagine. I will simply like to be safe than sorry and see a vet as his eating hasn't really been back to great. I will like to stay updated with the vets response and recommendations.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Food poisoning antibiotic treatment
- Suggest treatment for food poisoning
- Food poisoning and black vomit
- Suggest treatment for vomiting due to food poisoning
- Food poisoning treatment chart
- Food poisoning yellow vomit
- Vomiting after food poisoning
- Food poisoning and brown vomit
- Food poisoning no vomiting
- Food poisoning migraine vomiting